VCU ASPiRE students live in the heart of VCU’s campus in the West Grace South Residence Hall for two years. The space is designed as an all-inclusive living-learning environment, featuring classrooms, two courtyards, meeting and recreation space and full apartments with exceptional amenities.
West Grace South Residence Hall
- Central location on Monroe Park Campus
- 24-hour student security with VCUCard access
- Coeducational living
- Internet and cable TV access (Landline telephone connections are not provided)
- Two outdoor courtyards with seating
- Two bicycle shelters
- Study lounges on every floor, including indoor and outdoor fireplaces, movie theater lounges and game rooms
- Neighboring restaurants: 24-hour IHOP Express, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Croutons Salads & Wraps, Noodles, Chipotle, Panda Express, Saigon, Good Taste, Thai Top Ten and more
Each fully furnished apartment sleeps four students in two or four bedrooms. West Grace South features a total of 164 double bedrooms and 120 single bedrooms. The shared-room option in the two-bedroom apartments is a great economical choice for upperclassmen housing.
- Bedrooms with twin extra-long (36″ x 80″) beds, desks, dressers, chairs and wardrobes for each resident
- Two bathrooms with either a single sink (double occupancy) or double sinks (single occupancy).
- Kitchen with refrigerator, electric range and dishwasher
- Washer and dryer
- Living room furnished with sofa, coffee table, television stand and end tables
- Dining table and chairs
For information and current costs, visit http://www.housing.vcu.edu/.