Michael R. Rackett, Ph.D.
Assistant professor, VCU ASPiRE
- Phone:(804) 628-7026
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Rackett serves as co-curricular coordinator for VCU ASPiRE. His responsibilities include supervising student participation in co-curricular events, monitoring students’ dispositions related to community engagement and leading the reflective practice associated with students’ community engagement activity.
Prior to joining VCU ASPiRE in the summer of 2013, Rackett taught research writing at Virginia Commonwealth University, as well as various religious studies courses at Virginia Commonwealth University, Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond, Meredith College and Duke University. His historical research interests range from early Christianity to American slave narratives.
View Rackett's CV (PDF)
- Ph.D. in Religion (History of Early Christianity), Duke University
- M.A. in English (Writing and Rhetoric), Virginia Commonwealth University
- M.Div., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.A in Religion, College of William and Mary